Nurse Practitioner Job In Sandy, Oregon
Rural family medicine clinic in Oregon needing temporary Nurse Practitioner to work 3-6 month assignment starting in February, 2018. CPH# JOB-2414900Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Provider will be working Monday through Friday from 2:30pm to 8pm.
- Facility requires provider to have 3+ years of experience in Primary Care, an active Oregon license, DEA, and ability to see all ages.
- Provider will see some addiction recovery patients.
- Facility staffs this clinic with only one provider, a nurse, and MA. Nurse Practitioner must be comfortable operating as solo provider, and experience doing so.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.