Business Professional Job In Plantation, Florida
Benefits SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
- Administers benefit plan enrollments, wellness initiatives, terminations and qualifying events. Ensures new hire enrollments are completed and processed timely and that all required documentation has been provided.
- Serve as front line, primary contact for the Benefits Department. Assists employees with their benefit related questions and concerns.
- Prepares and reconciles bi-weekly and semi-monthly 401k contributions, loan repayments and Employer Match.
- Receives and processes all vendor inbound benefit deduction changes consistent with payroll deadlines.
- Remits all outbound deduction files to vendors.
- Reconciles and processes all benefit deductions, invoices and prepares check requests and/or ACH requests in a timely manner. Researches discrepancies generated during monthly invoice to enrollment reconciliations and makes adjustments as needed.
- Ensures benefit materials and communications are up-to-date and accessible via the ADP Portal.
- Works with Benefits Supervisor to ensure that all plans are administered in accordance to plan documents. Ensures compliance with all federal programs including HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and FMLA.
- Assists with annual plan audits, non-discrimination testing and Form 5500 filings, and Open Enrollment.
- Runs employee census and enrollment reports as needed.
- Complete Employer Intake Forms for short term and long term disability claims.
- Enters all benefit adjustments and Medical Expense Reimbursements in pay data batches each pay period. Previews payroll to ensure adjustments are correct prior to submission.
- Serve as back up to the Benefits and Compensation Analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of benefit administration procedures and an ability to be detail oriented and highly organized. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Adept at working in a fast –paced environment and effectively plan, organize and meet deadlines. Process oriented, but flexible and adaptable to organization needs. Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a team. Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
Beautiful beaches, golfing, fishing, kayaking, dancing, dining, sailing, shopping...
We have it all! Florida offers a lifestyle that suits every taste, and our physicians take full advantage of life in the sunshine. Physicians at Pediatric Associates enjoy family friendly neighborhoods and great schools as much as they enjoy the exciting nightlife and dining scene of places like South Beach. Pediatric Associates has locations throughout South Florida and Tampa.
Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. Since then, our physicians have cared for four generations of families with our first patients now bringing their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren to our practice. The company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations staffed by multiple physicians. We were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available.
Currently, our 28 neighborhood locations are staffed by more than 180 providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.