Nurse Practitioner Job In Port Charlotte, Florida
PA or NP for CVS. Port Charlotte, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte, Port Charlotte, FL, is seeking a PA or NP for their CVS program.
- Skills/Experience needed for Surgical Assist
- Vein Harvesting experience (Endovascular)
- 1st Assist certification
- experience in Cardiovascular Surgery
- duties will include more surgical than medical
- Hospital owned clinic with Cardiac ARNP
- Currently building the program to include 2 CV surgeons & a Cardiac ARNP
- 254-bed JC accredited hospital
- Their heart program - called the Southwest Florida Heart Center
- all private rooms
- 10-bed CV ICU, 9-bed Cardiac Step Down
- 16-bed post interventional cardiac cath unit
- 8-bed pre/post interventional cardiac holding unit (IVH)
- 2 open heart surgery suites, 4 Cardiac Cath Labs (1 designated EP)
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
In 2009, CNN Money named Port Charlotte the Top Place to Retire, not only for its water accessibility, but for its culture, nature preserves and top-notch medical facilities.
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. The hospital's staff of roughly 900 employees includes over 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties. In January 2012, Bayfront Health Port Charlotte opened the Heart Institute, Charlotte County's only full-service cardiac center, offering a full spectrum of interventional cardiac services, including open heart surgery. Bayfront Health Port Charlotte also has the only licensed obstetric and pediatric units and Level II neonatal intensive care unit, physician board-certified and fellowship-trained in emergency pediatric medicine, and the only center using the Neurocom Equitest for balance disorders in the County.