Hospitalist Job In Montana
Hospitalist/EM Position Opening in Montana CPH# JOB-2415099Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this picturesque valley, a meadowland surrounded on the east and the west by mountain ranges. More museums and historical collections can be found here than in any other town in the Northwest.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Combination hospitalist/emergency medicine position
- Open to IM/EM/FP candidates
- Four 10 hour shifts per week
- Midlevels handle the overnight
- Inpatient census average seven
- ER visits average four or five
- Excellent compensation and full benefits package
- No nights or call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.