Chief Medical Officer Job In Hendersonville, Tennessee
TriStar Hendersonville is seeking a Part-Time Chief Medical OfficerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bridget Mitchell: Sign in to view
TriStar Hendersonville is currently seeking a Part-Time Chief Medical Officer with proven leadership and strong commitment to quality excellence.
TriStar Hendersonville, a 134 bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs, has proudly provided quality healthcare to Sumner and surrounding counties for more than 35 years. TriStar Hendersonville is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County, increasing the likelihood of survival in a cardiac emergency by 37 percent. An affiliate of TriStar Health System, TriStar Hendersonville provides access to the most comprehensive healthcare network in the region
The CMO leads clinical and quality initiatives that support the provision of consistent clinical performance and practice standards across the hospital; reviews quality performance with hospital leadership; facilitates the analysis of quality performance and prioritization improvement opportunities; The CMO reports directly to the CEO and serves as the line officer for the Quality Department including quality, regulatory compliance, risk management/safety, infection control, and medical staff credentialing functions ensuring the collaboration and coordination of all stakeholders in these processes; facilitates hospital-wide medical staff integration; and consults on an array of issues involving physicians. The CMO will be an independent contractor, working 20 hours per week.
• Licensed in the state of Tennessee as an M.D. or D.O. with Board Certification in a clinical discipline.
• Ideally, has been a CMO (or equivalent) in a large, complex hospital or regional health system.
• Graduate degree in business or comparable degree is a decided plus.
• Minimum five years of clinical practice experience.
• Qualified candidates must display the ability to communicate effectively, inspire individual and organizational excellence, and align conduct with ethical and professional standards that include a responsibility to the patient and community, a service orientation, and a commitment to lifelong learning and improvement.
Hendersonville is a city in Sumner County, Tennessee, on Old Hickory Lake. The population was 51,372 at the 2010 census. Hendersonville is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The city was settled around 1784 by Daniel Smith, and is named for William Henderson. In 2009 Hendersonville was named as one of the ten best cities for families by Family Circle Magazine.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is an advanced facility offering all realms of healthcare needs. With over $40 million invested since 2000 in expanding the Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit, Endoscopy lab, Surgical Services unit and Women’s Services department as well as upgrading to the latest technology such as breast MRI and digital mammography.
- 110 licensed beds
- 250+ medical staff members
- More than 30 medical specialties
- Growing, affluent lakeside community just 20 minutes north of downtown Nashville
- Dedicated inpatient surgical unit
- Critical Care Unit set to double in size in 2010 from 10 beds to 20
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- HD surgical microscope with digital and video capabilities
- Propeller software that eliminates movement for better MRI images
- Northern Middle Tennessee’s only dedicated breast MRI table