Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Primary Care Position for Adult/Geriatric Private PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Primary Care Physician with interest in geriatrics needed to join a well established private practice with two internal medicine physicians, one family physician and 10 advanced practitioners.
- A base salary is offered along with potential partnership track after second year.
- Strong benefits package with health, dental, vision and professional liability insurance, 401k and paid time off including CME
- Traditional practice offering continuity of care for patients in the office, hospital, nursing home, hospice and home health setting.
- 1:4 call schedule, with advanced practice providers taking first call.
- Providers average 20 patients per day, essentially seeing ages 40 and above but trending towards a geriatric population.
- Full-time medical social worker and nursing staff of seven
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.