Family Medicine Job In Texas
Southeast Texas Outpatient Primary Care PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Due to a retirement, a large, well respected health system based in Houston is seeking to recruit a primary care physician:
- Practice is located in a community of 12,000, approximately 50 minutes southwest of Sugar Land.
- New provider will have the opportunity to work in a medical building with a Pediatrician and nurse practitioners.
- This is busy, well established outpatient practice with a M-F schedule.
- Multi site organization provides a collaborative, team oriented environment to assist providers as they ramp up to a busy practice.
- Health system offers a base salary, RVU and quality bonus plans, and robust benefits package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.