Gynecologic Oncology Job In Illinois
Come to Chicago - Join GYN/ONC Setting Located in Beautiful Northwest SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Employed arrangement with AMITA Health offering base salary and RVU-based production bonus option, plus full benefits and relocation
- Leadership opportunity available (Medical Director)
- Clinic office (within Cancer Institute) and all needed personnel and ancillaries located onsite at hospital, including robotic surgery
- Large referral base of primary care and OBGYN
- As the Chicagoland area is under-served relating to Gyn-Onc services, a busy practice is assured
About AMITA:AMITA Health (AMITAhealth.org) is an integrated health system serving communities in western and northwestern suburban Chicago. We are a Joint Operating Company formed in February 2015 by Adventist Midwest Health, based in Hinsdale, IL, and Alexian Brothers Health System, based in Arlington Heights, IL, encompassing nine hospitals and an extensive physician provider network of more than 3,000 physicians. AMITA Health is committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care possible and respecting the faith traditions of all people.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1708-74103
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.