Hematology Oncology Job In Georgia
Hem/Onc needed for Group Practice in South Central GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join 3 Hem/Onc , 2 NP and 2 Rad/Onc.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Benefits: health, life, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, 403b retirement plan, CME 5 days w/ 4,000 allowance per year. Allowance for dues and subscriptions.
- Up to $100,000 student loan repayment
- Up to $15k relocation allowance.
- Regional Hospital serves a 12 county area with a population of 260K.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.