Interventional Cardiology Job In Butte, Montana
Interventional Cardiology opportunity with 30 days of PTO to enjoy Scenic Montana CPH# JOB-2393871Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are a level two trauma center with state of the art facilities and technologies. They are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for their physicians.
Live in a metropolitan city with a thriving medical community and excellent schools that include a school founded on the classical education model, Montessori schools, and a praiseworthy public school system.
Located in a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities.
Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise with two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine!!!
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2393871
- Join a growing comprehensive cardiovascular program
- Program has open heart and vascular surgery, heart failure, and full cardiac imaging services.
- Competitive Salary with full Hospital Employed Benefits
- 30 days of PTO to enjoy the great outdoors of Montana
- Signing Bonus and Relocation available
- Family friendly community
- Open to Fellowship 2018 Graduates
- The great outdoors of Montana complete with skiing, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, biking, etc.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.