Otolaryngology Job In Arizona
General Otolaryngologist Partnership Opportunity in Arizona Metro CPH# JOB-2415454Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track position offers a generous compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this large metro area of Arizona. It offers countless events to enjoy, world class golf courses, PAC-12 college sports, arts, operas, plays, festivals, and the ever-popular rodeos. Enjoy year round great weather.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, send your CV and references to Trevor Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 801.930.3776.
- Single specialty private practice
- balance disorders, allergies, nasal blockages, and hearing issues
- Light call with no trauma call
- Option to take over the practice in a few years
- Base salary plus production bonuses
- Partnership offered
- Relocation and sign-on bonus and CME allowance
- Malpractice covered
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.