Hospitalist Job In Jacksonville, Florida
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jonathan Goldsmith: Sign in to view
Jacksonville in Brief
Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the U.S. based on population, but the largest in land area. It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life.
The Jacksonville File
- Education. Duval County Public Schools teach students to think analytically, work collaboratively and use technology so they're prepared for future success.
- Real Estate. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average.
- Family. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, Jacksonville is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots.
- Culture. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals.
- Recreation. Jacksonville residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways, and is home to many golf and tennis facilities.
- Weather. Jacksonville has a humid subtropical climate; winters are mild and summers are hot.
Jacksonville Fun Fact
The first settlement in the Jacksonville area, Ossachite, was made more than 6,000 years ago by the Timucua Indians in the vicinity of today's downtown.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.