Management Job In Trinity, Florida
Clinical ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
Assist in managing and administering the clinical services and operations in the office. Perform clinical care essential to the assessment, promotion, maintenance and restoration of patient’s health and wellness.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Understands office staffing calculations and approved budget and works diligently with the Human Resources department to recruit, interview and hire and maintain the appropriate number of staff members the office needs.
- Identifies and develops future leadership. Trains the Assistant Managers to their full capabilities to ensure that they can cover all management areas in the event that the manager is out.
- Assigns the Assistant Clinical Manager as “acting Manager” at least once a week to ensure development and management proficiency.
- Identifies and develops in-office Mentors/Trainers that are assigned to train and develop all new clinical employees.
- Supervises and participates in the mentoring and training process for all clinical staff members.
- Ensures that there is a constructive, positive and productive work environment.
- Creates weekly employee schedules and delegates office responsibilities.
- Communicates with the staff in a professional, clear and positive way.
- Schedules, coordinates, and conducts monthly staff meetings to educate the staff on all new initiatives and policies.
- Utilizes positive and constructive management skills to build collaboration and teamwork.
- Actively participates in the evaluation and improvement of the patient care flow and work efficiency.
- Actively works alongside the staff working up patients and moving the flow, especially during critical hours (Beginning of session, lunch break transitions or end of sessions)
- Supervises that the office has all medical equipment needed and is proactive in requesting assistance in the acquisition of new equipment or repair of current equipment.
- Promotes employee appreciation activities and actively participates in the coordination of office team building activities (Maximize the use of employee appreciation budget)
- Promotes and provides great customer service to patients and families and supervises that the staff also provides a high level customer service.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of office budget and goals
- Strives to achieve practice and office goals.
- Shows individual initiative
- Identifies, analyzes and solves problems
- Resolves staff conflicts diplomatically and tactfully
- Assists physicians with patient care and in emergency situations
- Capable of performing all medical assistant and assistant clinical manager duties
- Oversees stocking (vaccine refrigerator, exam rooms and stations) and cleaning (exam rooms, bathrooms and nurse’s stations), as needed
- Responsible for processing medical record requests
- Prepares and arranges vaccine transfers
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and immunization requirements for children
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation with the ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction
High School Diploma or equivalent
L.P.N. or R.N. certification or M/A diploma required, active CPR certification
Prefer one to three years work experience in a medical office setting. Knowledge of computer required
Beautiful beaches, golfing, fishing, kayaking, dancing, dining, sailing, shopping...
We have it all! Florida offers a lifestyle that suits every taste, and our physicians take full advantage of life in the sunshine. Physicians at Pediatric Associates enjoy family friendly neighborhoods and great schools as much as they enjoy the exciting nightlife and dining scene of places like South Beach. Pediatric Associates has locations throughout South Florida and Tampa.
Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. Since then, our physicians have cared for four generations of families with our first patients now bringing their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren to our practice. The company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations staffed by multiple physicians. We were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available.
Currently, our 28 neighborhood locations are staffed by more than 180 providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.