Management Job In Miami, Florida
Medical Office ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Debra Geymayr: Sign in to view
Medical office experience required. Mac computer experience. Bilingual an added benefit.
Manage the administrative necessities of the practice.
- Open & close Center Monday - Friday 35-37 hours per week
- Manage front desk - reception area to ensure a clean, welcoming and professional appearance & experience
- Welcomes, greets and directs patients with hugs and a smile
- Familiar with AHCA, HIPPA & OSHA guidelines
- Provide insurance assistance to patients
- Provide assistance to management team
- Answers incoming calls, retrieve messages, screening by asking general questions and directing to proper person.
- Schedules and coordinates all appointments for patients
- Creating & scheduling on-call calendars for midwives and assistants according to their given call schedule
- Manages the day-to-day office operations to ensure office is neat and orderly including but not limited to, opening center on time, answering phone messages and e-mails, checking faxes for patient information, day to day maintaining of ordering and stocking all office amenities (coffee, office supplies, etc.) and tidying up rooms and common areas
- Organize and coordinate office meetings, sending e-mails and follow up reminders
- Confirming next days patients before leaving
- Working with patients insurance for billing purposes
- Act as office manager point of contact with all office related issues, deliveries, inspections, etc.
Manage all office supplies, including but not limited to maintaining inventory, preparing and submitting lab/purchase orders, ordering and stocking supplies, etc. (non medical) in accordance with company purchasing policies
Coordinates and handles office mail including sorting and distributing, preparing outgoing labels, packages and scheduling pick-up and delivery anything necessary
Participates as needed in special events for Birth Center
Attends monthly meeting with Directress and staff
Positive attitude with ability to multi-task with strong leadership qualities
College Degree or equivalent with 1-2 years office-medical experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Incredible attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
Proactive approach to daily tasks with a demonstrated ability to push past obstacles to get things done
Strong initiative and work ethic with ability to work in a holistic environment
High standard of personal presentation, approachable, reliable and punctual
Excellent client/patient skills with a can do attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure each visitor, customer and couple has an excellent experience and is open to learning our way of handling office duties
Strong understanding of systems
Bilingual Spanish and English
We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the organization.
Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center is here to provide our community and families a nurturing place where women receive the respect and compassion throughout this very special time of life. Cared for by our highly qualified personalized professionals, in a home like setting, our parents will receive the holistic prenatal care, education and parenting programs that gives the confidence to birth and the knowledge to care for their newborn. Returning for continued care with our Women’s Wellness service for future healthcare. We do Compassion, We do Patience, We do Love…