CRNA Job In Plainview, Texas
Anesthesiology - CRNANext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking CRNAs for this unique opportunity in Plainview, TX, just a short drive from Lubbock.
- Five person, CRNA-only group
- Highly autonomous
- Large volume of orthopedics that require peripheral nerve blocks. The blocks are all under ultrasound.
- Proficiency in interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary, TAP, Fascia Iliaca, adductor, popliteal blocks is required.
- All the bread and butter type cases inclusive of healthy pediatrics.
- Labor and delivery service. 30 to 45 deliveries monthly is normal.
- One should be well skilled in spinal and epidural placement.
- Central venous catheters skill is preferable.
- Often called to the emergency department and will assist with airway management and resuscitation efforts.
- Call is by set rotation.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.