CRNA Job In Plainview, Texas
Anesthesiology - CRNANext Steps... Apply Now
Covenant Hospital Plainview is five person "CRNA-only" highly autonomous group. The staff CRNA's are mostly self-sufficient.
- Large volume of orthopedics that require peripheral nerve blocks. The blocks are all under ultrasound.
- Proficiency in interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary, TAP, Fascia Iliaca, adductor, popliteal blocks is required.
- All the bread and butter type cases inclusive of healthy pediatrics.
- Labor and delivery service. 30 to 45 deliveries monthly is normal.
- One should be well skilled in spinal and epidural placement.
- Central venous catheters skill is preferable
- We are often called to the emergency department and will assist with airway management and resuscitation efforts.
- Call is by set rotation.
- One can expect (7) 24 hour shifts and every effort is made to shorten the post call day but no day off post call.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.