Hospitalist Job In Indiana
Hospitalist Program Block Schedule located 60 minutes from Indianapolis CPH# JOB-2412052Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Will be a 7 on 7 off block schedule. New Hospitalist will cover a 24 hour shift which starts at 7am with rounding on the current patients and on call for the rest of the shift. There might be a couple phone contacts if any when on call with questions or follow-up on a laptop through their EHS system. Rarely need to go back in unless needed.
May also have an option for a flex block model to average 15 shifts per month.
There is an ICU/PCU unit and will need to round on those patients. Some procedures may be required during the shift. Hospitalist candidates must be willing to do them. Anything more critical is sent to a larger hospital. Reasonable patient census is 10-12. Must be comfortable being in a 32 bed hospital setting.
This will be an employed position with the hospital on a permanent basis with a salary/shift and benefits package.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with the hospital.
- Highly desired 7/7 block schedule with lots of time off.
- Very reasonable patient census 10-12.
- Round and go when finished rounding on the patients. Be on light call coverage for the rest of the
- Competitive salary and hospital benefits package.
- Popular southern Indiana community with a major university in the area and top rated school systems.
- Be part of a top 10 rated Hospital system by Modern Healthcare.
- Community is located just 60 minutes to Indianapolis.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.