Otolaryngology Job In Centralia, Illinois
ENT Physician Needed in IL CPH# JOB-2415782Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered $140K medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, $5K for 5 CME days, a retirement package, relocation assistance of up to $10K, and a $35K sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this area of southern Illinois. It has an educated population and low cost of living. You'll also be inside the St. Louis metropolitan area, so you'll have easy access to everything the 'Gateway City' has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other ENT jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Hospital-employed practice
- 1:3 call schedule
- 25 patients per day
- Will consider H1-B candidates
- Vacation plus 5 days of CME with $5K
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Life insurance, medical benefits, retirement package
- $140K loan repayment, $10K relocation assistance, $35K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.