Interventional Cardiology Job In Virginia
Temporary Job in Virginia for Interventional Cardiologist CPH# JOB-2416105Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC/BE required
- VA state license needed
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Rotating night and weekend call
- EMR is ConnectCare
- 1-2 stents per day
- Consults, rounding, echocardiograms, interventions, and stress tests required
- TEE, temp pacemaker, peripheral experience preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.