Ophthalmology Job In Williamsburg, Virginia
A Facility in Virginia is Seeking a Temporary Ophthalmologist CPH# JOB-2416011Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC required with retina fellowship training
- VA state license needed
- Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- No call
- 30 patients per day
- Retina procedures, injections, and general ophthalmology cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.