Family Practice with Obstetrics Job In Fallon, Nevada
Physician - Family Medicine - OB Job in Fallon, NVNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine w/ OB physician. Churchill County has a HPSA score of 15. Surgical OB experience / OB Fellowship required.
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Including guaranteed salary with productivity incentives (wRVU)
- $100k sign-on bonus/relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Your education come first
- Paid CME + allowance
- $150,000 loan repayment ($50k from State of NV) + you'd qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.