General Cardiology Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Prominent Cardiology Group Serving Nashville!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call A. Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
Our team of Cardiovascular specialists at Centennial Heart at Summit provide highest quality of cardiac care to patients near Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, TN and surrounding communities. TriStar Summit is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI so we have access to advanced cardiac technology and comprehensive diagnostic testing.
• Seeking BE or BC General Cardiologist with CT experience
• Four members of the group affiliate with one hospital – TriStar Summit Medical Center
• Prefer Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Fellowship and/or Imaging Experience
• Call coverage 1:5 with the addition of Physician; cover one hospital
• Full range of coronary and vascular services
• Specializing in CTA reads
• Team includes 4 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners and Support Staff
• Tertiary sister hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center, located mid-town Nashville with a campus of 673-beds/117 Heart Hospital with open heart program, consulting specialties
• Clinical Research possibilities available
• HCA Employment model, full benefits package inclusive of retirement plan, 401K with company match, relocation, marketing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, PTO/vacation/CME, sign-on bonus, and more
• Great location; 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, TN
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses. More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax.
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”. For more information: www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
Summit Medical Center is a medical and surgical facility known for emergency care, cardiac services, oncology services, orthopedic surgeries, diabetes management and obstetric services. Equally important is the emphasis that Summit places on Outpatient Services. The facility is constructed to truly respond to the way healthcare is delivered today—primarily to outpatients. Great care has been taken to ensure convenience and quality service to all patients.
The Emergency Department at Summit is ready and equipped to handle any emergency and all physicians are board certified in Emergency Medicine. In 2011, more than 44,000 patients were treated in Summit’s Emergency Department.
One of the busiest suburban maternity centers in Middle Tennessee with nearly 1,600 deliveries in 2011. The Special Care Nursery offers round-the-clock neonatology coverage that enables us to care for babies with special needs. Summit also offers 4D Ultrasound, the latest in ultrasound technology.
Diabetes Center with national recognition for participation in clinical trials of the MiniMed implantable insulin pump study and for a study regarding hepatic activation's role in halting diabetic kidney disease.
Cancer Services are a part of The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center network of the TriStar Health System. This network is the area's most comprehensive cancer program, offering the latest in research-based treatment with multiple locations in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Cancer services at Summit currently include surgery, radiation oncology and medical oncology. Summit's Radiation Therapy Services department has invested $5.1 million in IMRT, which enables precise targeting of cancerous tumors with radiation.
Named one of the nation's top performing hospitals according to the 100 Top Hospitals Benchmark for Success study conducted by HCIA, Inc., and William M. Mercer, Inc.
Summit has an Ambulatory Surgery Center as well as an Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, which contains three floors of medical office space. Summit’s Medical Imaging services include Radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and Digital Mammography.
Summit Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.