Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Webster, Texas
Intensivist Employment Opportunity - Southeast Houston, Texas!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster, TX.
Opportunity Specifics - Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
• 36 bed med/surg ICU
• Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
• Multidisciplinary model
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD and 1 APP night coverage
• 15 shifts per month (approximately 10 days and 5 nights)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, (www.clearlakemc.com) is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
We have opened a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital. We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
But that’s not all your local Clear Lake hospital has to offer:
• Our Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
• At our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available.
• One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
• Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care.
• Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. For both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures.
• Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented.
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake (www.texasexplorer.com/clearlake.htm) is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center which trains America’s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston, one of the country’s most diverse cities.
Our service area draws from a population of 400,000, and is the home of NASA, The Johnson Space Center. Our communities are high-tech and family-oriented. We have excellent public and private schools, many industries and abundant cultural venues (symphony, ballet, Broadway plays, museums, colleges). Houston is home to professional baseball, basketball, football, soccer and ice hockey. There is year-round access to public and private golf courses, great shopping and fine dining. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a 595-bed tertiary regional referral center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The six-tower complex features three patient towers. More than 40 medical specialties and associated services are represented. 42-bed ICU, including 8 Cardiovascular ICU beds, 14 Cardiac Care beds and 20-ORs. 24/7 services include Hospitalists, Radiology, Lab, Pharmacy and Anesthesia. Designated Level III Trauma Center , plus a staffed with pediatric sub-specialists. Known for its advanced medicine, the hospital was the fourth facility in the nation to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and the second in Texas to earn such a designation. Not surprisingly, CLRMC performs open heart surgeries and has a comprehensive cardiovascular center.