Hematology Oncology Job In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Medical Director – Autologous Stem Cell Therapy and CAR TNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeanette Krimmer: Sign in to view
This position will be located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC), the quaternary care flagship hospital of Aurora Health Care, a 16 hospital system located in eastern Wisconsin. The system treats nearly 8,000 newly diagnosed cancer patients yearly with approximately one-third diagnosed and treated at ASLMC.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Fellowship Training in Stem Cell Therapy / Immunotherapy preferred
- Join existing division of 40 Oncologists system wide
- Develop CAR T program at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Infrastructure already in place to support CAR T
- Oldest stem-cell program in the State of Wisconsin
- Potential to do Immunotherapy research
- Our program is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and participates in Center for International Bone Marrow Transplant Research data registry, part of the National Marrow Donor Program
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you'd expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums, including an internationally designed lakefront art museum, to one of the nation's top 10 zoos.
Spring through fall is the time Milwaukee comes alive with lakeshore festivals celebrating diverse ethnic cultures and cuisines. Summerfest, held for 10 days each summer, is the nation's largest music festival. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including prestigious Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and for the traveler, one of the most convenient and user-friendly international airports in the world.
Professional sports franchises' Bucks and Brewers and local university sports round out the Milwaukee area as a place with something for everyone.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.