Nurse Practitioner Job In Ocala, Florida
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mimi Hagan: Sign in to view
Ocala in Brief
Known as the Horse Capital of the World, Ocala is the Marion County seat in north-central Florida. An All-America City Award winner, Ocala presents opportunities to enjoy both city and country life. Its residents are welcoming and share an appreciation of the beauty of nature that surrounds them.
The Ocala File
- Education. Marion County Public Schools lead the state in raising student performance; the county’s educational institutions are among the finest in Florida.
- Real Estate. The variety and affordability of housing in Ocala ensures the availability of homes to suit every taste, lifestyle and budget.
- Family. Ocala’s high quality of life is a big draw for families that want big city amenities and the charm of a smaller community…and Orlando’s numerous family amenities are just a short drive away.
- Culture. Numerous festivals celebrate Ocala’s cultural diversity, and residents also enjoy civic theatre, music and dance, and the Appleton Museum of Art, a regional landmark.
- Recreation. The Ocala National Forest provides abundant recreational opportunities, as do the area’s scenic countryside and crystal-clear waterways.
- Weather. Ocala has two distinct seasons: wet (June-October) and dry (November-May). Winters are mild, with highs often in the 70s, and summers are hot, featuring highs in the 90s.
Ocala Fun Fact
After a fire destroyed much of downtown Ocala in 1883, buildings were rebuilt with brick, granite and steel instead of lumber, and by 1888, the city was known as “The Brick City.”
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.