Job In El Paso, Texas
Surgery - Trauma Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
Trauma Medical Director Opportunity at Las Palmas Medical Center!
Del Sol Medical Center & Las Palmas Medical Center are at the forefront of surgical care, bringing the very latest technologies and innovations to El Paso. Both hospitals offer state-of-the-art surgical facilities equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technologies, including specialized operating suites for cardiology, neurology and image-guided surgery. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare are part of HCA, which is the largest hospital chain in the world.
Hospital website: http://www.laspalmasdelsolhealthcare.com/
Del Sol Medical Center (Eastside):
- 350-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II Trauma (ACS verified)
- All cases come through the ED (about 800/yr)
Las Palmas Medical Center (Westside):
- 327-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III Trauma (State verified)
Trauma Medical Director Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Must have TX license to start credentialing process
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- El Paso is located at the western tip of Texas, where Texas, New Mexico and Old Mexico meet. It is the largest international metroplex in the world and seamlessly blends cultures and traditions: from the historic Old West to the colors of Mexico, from the heritage of Native Americans to the beauty of our desert sun. El Paso has long been discovered. Since the early days when Spanish Conquistadors arrived at the banks of the Rio Grande in 1598, to today, with the millions of visitors who come here on a yearly basis.
- City of El Paso: http://visitelpaso.com/
Facility Name: Las Palmas Medical Center - SUR
Benefits and Compensation:Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.