Urgent Care Job In Michigan City, Indiana
Physician (Urgent Care) – Franciscan Physician Network – Michigan City, IndianaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Physician and Provider Services Team: Sign in to view
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join our well established facility in Michigan City, Indiana. Ideal candidate will be comfortable with seeing a high volume of patients.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will be a quick thinker, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills while working collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
· 12 hour shifts – Monday through Friday
· 10 hour shifts on Sat & Sun – Holiday/Weekend rotation
· Onsite equipment: Lab/x-ray/POCT/IV hydration/IV medication
· No Call Expectation
· Established Urgent Care facility that encompasses seven Urgent Care facilities in the Northern Indiana Region
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
· Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
· Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
· Paid malpractice
· 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
· Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
· Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
· Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
· One year mentorship program for all new physicians
· Customized marketing support
· Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.