Internal Medicine Job In Wisconsin
Three Internal Medicine openings in Madison WI areaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Three Internal Medicine openings in Madison WI area
Our client is looking for three (3) Internists to join them in one of three clients in the greater Madison area.
They have a two year income guarantee starting at $175k depending on experience. They offer a sign on bonus of $25k and a retention bonus of $50k paid out over 5 years.
- Call could be 1-7, 1-8 or 1-11 if you decide to be a traditional internist.
- A hospitalist program is in place if you want to do only outpatient medicine.
- There is a Saturday clinic from 8:00-12:00 and each Internist works one of seven Saturday mornings.
- This clients primary care clinics work under a primary care redesign model, which is patterned after the Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- All three clinics have facilities that offer a wide range of specialists on site.
- This client has a full benefit package in place for all internist and their families.
- Relocation and house hunting visit once a candidate accepts the offer.
- This is a 4 week work for outpatient and 4 days for traditional internists.
- The client starts with 4 weeks PTO
- Current EMR is EPIC and the average patient census is 18-20.
- Some teaching is available if desired.
Madison has a population 225,000 and a draw population of close to 350,000. They consistently rank as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play and raise a family. Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers residents a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning. Residents also enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.