Internal Medicine Job In Florida
Adding an Internist to be Assistant Medical Director for a residency programNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our client?s Medical Center is a major participating site for an ACGME Internal Medicine Residency extension plan.
- This program is sponsored by UCF College of Medicine and is part of a Consortium with the VA. The IM residency program is a 3 year program accredited for 60 residents.The Associate Program Director will dedicate an average of 20 hours per week and be based at our clients Medical Center to assist the Program Director in the administrative and clinical oversight of the educational program.
- Candidate Qualifications:
- This client Is currently certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in either internal medicine or a subspecialty.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a core teaching faculty or subspecialty clinical education coordinator of an ACGME Internal Medicine Residency.
- Has produced works of scholarly activities as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications, textbook chapters and presentations at local, regional, and/or national professional and scientific society meetings.
- Board certification in Endocrinology would be a plus, but not required.
- Our clients Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 320-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.