Internal Medicine Job In Oklahoma
Outpatient Internist Needed in Metropolitan Oklahoma CityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Oklahoma City has an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And Oklahoma City does it without high costs, energy shortages, and smog or traffic congestion.
- Seeking physician interested in hospital employment in an outpatient clinic
- Outpatient practice setting, physicians do not admit or follow their patients in the hospital
- Share office space with one other Internist on the hospital campus located in metro Oklahoma City
- Opportunity to join a growing employed physician group of over 45 providers
- Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required
- Our clientsHospital is a 290-bed facility located in the northwest part of the Oklahoma City Metro AreaDeaconess is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.