Internal Medicine Job In Oklahoma
Internal Medicine - Outpatient Or Traditional Practice In Western OkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Competitive ?Recruitment package determined by the hospital and the group?
- Outpatient Practice ?or Traditional and use Hospitalist Program?
- Office space on hospital campus for easy access?
- Current medical staff is excited about the addition of a new provider
- NOW Designated as a HPSA location!
- Community is a family oriented area with a strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture and gas energy ? excellent hunting area too!?
- County unemployment 3% - Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy?
- Service area about 40,000 a easy commute; about 2 hours to OKC and 3 hours to Amarillo, TX
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks, great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks?
- Numerous higher education resources?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.