Rheumatology Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Physician (Rheumatology) – Specialty Physicians of Illinois –Olympia Fields, IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Physician and Provider Services Team: Sign in to view
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician to join our busy Rheumatology department in our Chicago area multispecialty group.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
· Current patient wait times are 60 days +
· 90% outpatient
· Average number of patients 15-20/per day
· Work schedule
o M – F, 8A – 5P with one late evening
· Weekend and Holiday call 1:3; Weekday call 1:2
· Full support of medical assistant and operations team
· Most common diagnosis
o Ankylosing spondylitis
o Rheumatoid arthritis
· Multiple opportunities for teaching including fellows, residents and medical students
WHO WE ARE:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
· Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
· Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
· Paid malpractice
· 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
· Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
· Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
· Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
· One year mentorship program for all new physicians
· Customized marketing support
· Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.