General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Hawaii
Outpatient Adult Psychiatry Job in Hawaii CPH# JOB-2400047Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement up to $15K, a sign-on bonus, comprehensive medical and dental insurance, significant vacation time and paid holidays, life insurance, CME time, a pension with profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Hawaii sets the standard quality-of-life and livability. The ideal candidate should fit Hawaiian culture: someone laid-back who wants to make a difference. If you were born and raised in Hawaii, went to school there or are Hawaii licensed, your candidacy will have priority.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great psychiatry jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient adult population
- No call schedule
- Board eligible and board certified
- Experience with geriatric patients
- Competitive salary
- Relocation reimbursement up to $15K plus a sign-on
- Pension with profit sharing
- Significant vacation time and paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.