General Neurology Job In Harlingen, Texas
Exciting Neurology job with No Call in South Texas CPH# JOB-2416315Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and health benefits. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this lovely coastal Texas city. This Gulf Coast location is home to 300,000+ residents that enjoy sunny beaches, resorts, semi-tropical weather year round and outdoor recreational activities; making it a nice and relaxing place to live.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information please call Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or send an updated CV for faster consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 501a Corporation Employment for the hospital
- Outpatient Neurology with No Call
- Tremendous opportunity to build a thriving practice
- Preference for fellowship training in Neurophysiology or Neuromuscular but open to General
- Joining a team of 6 Neurologists
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Open to 2018 and 2019 candidates
- Excellent earning potential
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Positions open nationwide
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.