Nurse Practitioner Job In Poplar Bluff, Missouri
NP or PA for cardiology; Poplar Bluff, MO. No agenciesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
NO AGENCIES. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, Poplar Bluff, MO, is seeking a NP or PA for their cardiology service.
- Candidate will assist the Cardiovascular Surgeon, the only CVS in the primary service area
- To provide consultation services, clinic visits, etc, to support the surgeon
- Cardiology experience/interest required
- NP or PA Missouri state license required, or in process
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center is a relatively new hospital
- Poplar Bluff is a growing community:
- access to 3 rivers, 2 lakes for outdoor activities and state parks
- located mid-way between St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Springfield, MO and Little Rock, Arkansas
- Has a strong public school system & two private schools
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center also has five outreach clinics in surrounding communities to provide family practice services in a close-to-home setting.