Hospitalist Job In Texas
Regional Medical Officer - Director for Dallas / Ft Worth Texas CPH# JOB-2416357Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The Regional Medical Officer, (Dallas/Fort Worth) will serve as the physician leader for the market in the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area. Focused on providing comprehensive care for managed Medicaid members with post-acute or complex needs. The Regional Medical Officer (RMO) will bring the organization's history of proven impact in Medicare and Medicaid populations to the area, leading clinical design & strategy, building and leading a clinical team capable of delivering comprehensive care for complex patients, and constantly innovating to deliver high quality outcomes and experience of care. The RMO will be responsible for providing strategic, clinical, and operational direction to a team of physicians, NPs, case management, and other clinicians and working collaboratively with the business/operational leader of the market in a dyad leadership model. The RMO will directly oversee the market clinical team and directly care for patients 50% of his or her time, through practice as either as an Extensivist or clinician. This is a significant clinical design and leadership role in a care delivery organization with proven results and a national footprint. The RMO will report to the Chief Medical Officer, New Markets, and join a national cadre of forward-thinking clinical leadership across CA, AZ, NV, TN, IA, GA, and CT.
May need to do about 10% travel during the year to NY, CA, or other markets for meetings with the organization.
Qualifications include being board certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with at least 2-3 years of Director or Leadership experience. Should have Hospitalist or strong inpatient experience.
If you are interested in this Regional Director opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Regional Medical Officer/Director for a premier organization with markets across the US.
- An excellent opportunity to oversee their new program starting June 2018 for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) and similar post-acute facilities
- Position is 50/50 Admin and Patient care. A combinatinon of administrative, supervising, teaching/mentoring, and direct patient care
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with some backup call and weekends. Flexible hours schedule determined by the physician. Do about 10% travel during the year for meetings in NY, CA, or other locations.
- Oversee only the organization's patients in the various facilities
- Should be Board Certified and have at least 2-3 years of Director or Leadership experience in hospital or similar settings.
- Outstanding salary plus director bonus for $300K combined income in the first year.
- Opportunity right in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Many popular communities to live and commute in the DFW metroplex.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.