Pediatric Anesthesiology Job In New Haven, Connecticut
Hospital in CT is Looking for a Locums Pediatric Anesthesiologist CPH# JOB-2416479Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- BC required
- CT state license needed
- Monday through Friday between 7am and 5pm
- 1:5 weekend call
- Fellowship trained in pediatrics required
- ACLS, PALS needed
- Neonate procedures required
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.