General Cardiology Job In North Dakota
Cardiology opening in North Dakota, $50K Sign-On CPH# JOB-2416463Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K relocation reimbursement, a $50K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its sense of small-town community. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town atmosphere.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with great call schedule
- State-of-the-art equipment with Cath Labs
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Experienced physicians or final-year Fellows are welcome
- Excellent relocation reimbursement
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Medical and dental coverage
- Pension and profit sharing plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.