Occupational Medicine Job In Washington
Occupational Medicine Physician Job Washington CPH# JOB-2400449Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, $1600 stipend with three days of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other occupational medicine jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 20-35 walk-in patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Call: 1 week every 2 months
- Physicals, orthopedic injuries, cuts
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Medical and dental benefits, life insurance, malpractice with tail
- Vacation plus a $1600 stipend with 3 days of CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.