Job In New Hampshire
Nurse Director of Inpatient Surgical: OrthopedicsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
Medical and Oncology Unit:
- The unit has 27 Beds
- The average daily census is 23
- Patient Population: Total Joint replacements, same day joint surgery and bariatric surgery
- Manages the fiscal and clinical operations of assigned area(s) of responsibility and recommends sufficient number of qualified competent persons to provide care.
- Participates in outside source selection for needed services.
- Develops department budget in collaboration with CNO.
- Integrates department services with the hospitals primary function maintaining communication with medical and nursing staffs, Administration, patients and their families/significant other. Coordinates and integrates services within departments.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support provision of services. Supervises nursing staff and assures staff competency.
- Conducts ongoing assessment and improvement of the department’s performance. Promotes the Quality Management program of the facility maintaining appropriate quality control programs (where applicable). Oversees and drives performance in quality metrics, patient safety and clinical excellence initiatives
- Participates in strategic planning: Develops, markets, implements, and evaluates new services and programs recommending space and resources needed.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Required- 5 years of current nursing experience; 2 years of management experience
- Preferred- Previous experience in Nursing Director capacity
- Required- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of NH as a registered nurse
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.