General Surgery Job In Altoona, Pennsylvania
A PA Facility is Seeking a Temporary General Trauma Surgeon CPH# JOB-2416784Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- BC required
- PA state license needed
- 12-hour or 24-hour call coverage
- EMR charting
- ATLS required
- Fellowship trained in trauma/critical care
- Level II trauma procedures and ICU rounding
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.