Physician Assistant Job In Inverness, Florida
APP -Cardiac Opportunity Citrus County, Fl.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant for Citrus County, FL.
Looking for an experienced CVOR Physician Assistant for a Hospital based STS 3-STAR CABG program in Inverness, Florida
• Hospital Based Position to work with Cardiovascular Surgeons
• Cardiovascular Surgery (First Assist & Endovascular Vein Harvesting)
• Assist with Rounding, Consults & Notes
• Assist by Providing 1st Call Coverage for CV Surgeons on a rotational basis (Q2-Q3 weekend and 2-3 nights per week)
• Employed RNFA also providing 1st assist and EVH relief for CVOR PA
• Current Florida license a plus
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Employed by HCA
Citrus County, Florida:
Small town living at its best in beautiful central Florida with easy access to Orlando and Tampa and their airports. Excellent schools and many natural and man-made attractions nearby. Boating, fishing and outdoor activities year-round.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
The City of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most