Pain Management Job In Alabama
Alabama Clinic Needing Pain Management Physician CPH# JOB-2417000Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a generous compensation package, health benefits, and six weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time with $2,500, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs or physical medicine and rehabilitation jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interventional pain management
- Facility handles high patient volume
- Schedule consists of weekday shifts
- Strong back office support
- Generous compensation
- Health benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- Six weeks of vacation, CME time with $2,500
- 401(k) and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.