Physician Assistant Job In Tehachapi, California
Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant - Tehachapi, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants for Tehachapi, CA. Join our team now before we move into the BRAND NEW facility in 2018! We will consider Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine providers for this opportunity. The Emergency Department has seven treatment and evaluation stations, three of which are trauma beds.
· 13,500 Annual Volume
· 10-hour shifts
Tehachapi is just 40 miles from Bakersfield and 45 miles from Lancaster. The city is located in the Tehachapi Mountains between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert. Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
Tehachapi is just 40 miles from Bakersfield and 45 miles from Lancaster. The city is located in the Tehachapi Mountains between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert. From the Northwest viewpoint you can see the Tehachapi Loop, a long spiral section of railway track. In town, the Tehachapi Depot Railroad Museum has antiques including railroad tools and signs. The museum tells the story of the city's early settlers and includes natural history exhibits.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.