Physician Assistant Job In Statesville, North Carolina
PA or NP for Rheumatology. Statesville, NC. No agenciesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
No Agencies. Davis Regional Medical Center, Statesville, NC, is seeking a PA or NP for their Rheumatology service.
- will join Carolina Specialty Care, replacing a PA who is moving to FL; has been with the practice 12 yrs seeing daily patient load of 18-20.
- 1+ yrs of practice experience preferred but will consider new grads
- If candidate does not have Rheumatology experience, then an Orthopedic background would be ideal
- NP or PA North Carolina state license required or in process
- Statesville is located at the intersection of I-40 and I-77, halfway between Winston-Salem & Charlotte
- easy access to near-by lakes, rivers & state parks
- town is family oriented, with quality schools and strong economy
Located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina, Statesville offers the best of both worlds-a peaceful, rural community with easy access to the urban amenities in Charlotte and Winston-Salem. Just 90 minutes from the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and an afternoon's drive from the charming coastal communities of North and South Carolina, Statesville offers a great location and an abundance of friendly, southern warmth. Excellent schools, affordable housing, a mild climate, and a diverse business community add to the appeal of this peaceful community.
Davis Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited, 131-bed, acute-care hospital with a proud tradition of excellence in healthcare. The hospital recently opened a $7.9 million state-of-the-art emergency department. Boasting 19 treatment rooms to care for trauma, obstetrics, ENT, orthopedic and psychiatric patients, the facility offers advanced technology for enhanced patient care and staff efficiencies. Flat-screen TVs in treatment areas, family consultation rooms and dedicated space for EMS and law enforcement personnel are included in the recent 15,000 square foot addition.