Emergency Medicine Job In Norfolk, Virginia
Emergency Medicine Director needed in one of Virginia's largest cities CPH# JOB-2417304Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This coastal city in Virginia has miles of sandy Chesapeake Bay beaches, a historic downtown district, a complex of waterfront shops and restaurants, a collection of cruise boats and ferries, and an excellent selection of museums.
To learn more about this position or other opportunities CompHealth Emergency Medicine has available nation wide, apply now! Call Julian Jaramillo (954) 837 - 2673, or email confidential CVs to Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2417304.
- Candidates must be RT ABEM
- Moderate volume facility
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Leadership stipend
- Benefits information will be discussed directly with the physician by the facility
- Partnership track
- Lucrative sign-on/relocation package
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.