Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Winchester, Virginia
Critical Care/ Intensivist Needed in Northern Virginia in 48 bed ICU CPH# JOB-2417270Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Beautiful community with excellent school system where the climate is always moderate and the recreational opportunities are abundant! Family-oriented community and exceptional schools in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley where recreational activities abound. You and the family can enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-Season resorts, shopping, and more. Dulles International Airport is only 1 hour away and the heart of Washington, DC is an additional 30 minutes.
For details, forward CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-930-3909.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
- A classic Critical Care/Intensivist with 7 days on and 7 days off
- Amazing and very competitive base salary with additional productivity incentive
- This is a wonderful Hospital Employed position with open Academic participation
- Well-established and highly managed ICU setting for a great work schedule
- Opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired
- Busy practice
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, and 4-season resorts!
- Wonderful compensation package with huge earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.