Family Medicine Job In Ohio
Family Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
4-5 Day Work Week
$150,000.00 - $325,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician
Do you want total control over how you practice medicine? One of the largest and most established Independent Physician-Owned groups in the area is looking to bring on more providers to help treat their extensive patient base. Join an existing group that prides itself on quality medicine, quality of life, and a rewarding environment. A fast growing medical community that is providing the very best in patient care awaits you. ?
- 100% outpatient with no weekends
- All clinics are Level 3 certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Established network of providers that includes 30 physicians and 30 mid-levels
- Control how you practice - incorporate ANY special interests that you have
- Ancillary services support from a COLA certified medical lab, cardiac testing facilities, and a clinical research department
- Verified income potential of $325,000+
- Full benefits including 30 days of PTO, $6,000 stipend for CME, student loan assistance, relocation, and more
- ?International airport and over 1 million metropolitan population
- Hub for research and development in fields such as industrial, aeronautical, and astronautical engineering
- Top 10 city in the U.S. for Excellence in Health Care
- Low cost of living that is 12% lower than the national average
- Professional sports, world-class entertainment, and fine dining are all easily accessible
Board Eligible - Willing to become Board Certified
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.