Hospitalist Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Family Hospitalist near Erie w/ Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2417484Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
While working on a 7 on 7 off block schedule, you will be responsible for about 20-25 patients per day, with no procedures required. Complete with a strong base + RVU formula and additional PTO, you will also be eligible for $100k in student loan repayment. For applicants currently finishing Residency, you are encouraged to sign early and receive a monthly stipend for your commitment!
Northwest Pennsylvania has a beautiful landscape. You are within striking distance to Pittsburgh and Lake Erie.
For more information, please send your CV to John Hardardt, Senior Consultant at CompHealth, the nations leading physician search firm. John.Hardardt@CompHealth.com. Phone 954 837 2740
- 7 on 7 off, days only
- No procedures
- Strong base + RVU model for high income
- $100,000 in Loan Repayment
- Resident stipend, for applicants coming out of training
- Medical benefits, PTO, CME, sign on/relocation, retirement, etc
- Family Medicine Hospitalist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.