Pediatrician Job In Lynchburg, Virginia
Pediatrician Needed in Outstanding Virginia Community CPH# JOB-2417477Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work a 4.5 day work week providing high quality patient care to 20-25 patients per day. Join 3 practicing providers and share 1:4 call. Spend most of your time in the clinic and participate in some inpatient rounding, No C-section or Delivery coverage. Enjoy the support of a strong medical community with tons of pediatric sub-specialty support from many of the area's medical education programs.
Earn a competitive base salary and in your second year you will be eligible for an attractive production bonus on top. The group offers a comprehensive benefits package and has the opportunity for Partnership.
For more information about this Pediatric opportunity and other positions nationwide, please contact Amy Lewin directly at 954 837 2687 or email email@example.com.
Be assured ALL inquiries remain completely confidential.
- Respected and Well-Established, Physician owned Pediatric Practice
- Earn a strong income by stepping into large open patient base left by 2 retired physicians
- No C-section or delivery coverage
- Join 3 Pediatricians and 1 mid-level
- Primarily outpatient opportunity
- Shared 1:4 call
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Outstanding community with Top Ranked Public schools
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.