Bariatric Surgery Job In Dulles, Virginia
Bariatric Surgeon Needed in Northern VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy Lindsay: Sign in to view
Large, well-established group is seeking a Bariatric Surgeon to join their practice. MBSAQIP certification preferred but not required. Call schedule is 1:4. Employment with practice offering competitive salary and benefits package. Partnership option.
Join the newest hospital facility in Virginia. The hospital is located in Loudon County in Northern Virginia . This state of the art facility is scheduled to open in December 2015. We are interested in speaking with physicians that would like to be part of this exciting opportunity.
StoneSpring Hospital Center will increase access to high-quality healthcare for Loudoun County residents, improve the county's emergency preparedness capabilities, and provide 500 new jobs and $2.1 million in local tax revenues to fund important community services. The hospital will be 124 beds, 243,000 square feet plus medical office building. The 51 acre campus is located at the intersection of Route 50 and Gum Spring Road.
- A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
- The latest technology applied to patient care and patient safety excellence
- Medical/surgical/pediatric/intensive care services
- 10 labor-deliver-recovery-postpartum beds
- Advanced cardiac services including a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional services